Re: moderation on desktop-devel-list

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 12:28 +0200, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> He publicly accused me, he should publicly reply.

I think I and some others should calm down again and let's concentrate
on the real focus, the issues THAT I SEE within GNOME and how we find a
nice way so we all can get along nicely and be equal partners in what we
do. Wasn't GNOME all about this ? I wonder how this all got changed over
the past years. Please have a normal conversation on howto solve this
issues.