Re: GUADEC logo invitation

On Maw, 2004-01-27 at 18:51, David Neary wrote:
> Ideally we are looking for a logo including the GNOME footage
> with a local Norwegian touch. If you are interested in helping out
> please send your proposal to guadec-planning gnome org as soon as
> possible.

The Gnome footprint is trademarked in some countries so its use in this
way potentially requires trademark consent. Unfortunately it still seems
WE DONT HAVE ANY GUIDELINES OR PERMISSION FOR ITS USE.

If the gnome foundation can't figure out usage rules soon I think its
time to have a 'replacement foot' contest to replace what is effectively
the foundations proprietary logo with an open one.

Alan