Re: Whater happened to my foundation membership? :-/

Le mardi 27 janvier 2004, a 15:38, Archit Baweja a ecrit :
> Hey
>
> Whatever became of that? I know you all were engaged in elections before and
> now maybe the 2.6 release but can you go over it please?
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2003-December/msg00017.html

Everyone in the membership committee seems to be really busy since a few
weeks. We are well aware that this is a (big) problem and this will be
addressed soon (I hope).

We've not forgotten your application. There are some other applications
that are waiting too. Please be patient. I'll try to process the
applications soon.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.