Re: GNOME in the Year of the Monkey

Am Mi, den 11.02.2004 schrieb Murray Cumming um 20:01:
> On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 16:43, Sven Herzberg, GNOME Deutschland wrote:
> > Am Do, den 29.01.2004 schrieb Tim Ney, GNOME Foundation um 22:18:
> > > ->http://www.gnome.de/
> >
> > Well, www.gnome.de does still belong to Mr. Konold from the KDE project.
>
> Is there more that we need to know about this? Is he really "of the KDE
> project?" If it is a simple case of domain name squatting then maybe he
> would respond to an official request from the GNOME foundation.

http://www.kde.org/people/gallery.php#konold
^^ I think this is proof enough

I already sent a mail to the KDE e.V. to discuss this issue, but they
think that it's unacceptable but they don't have a way to force him. I
think it would be cool if the GNOME Foundation and KDE e.V. could agree
on a paper that says that project members are not allowed to block other
free software projects in ways like that.

Regards,
  Sven
--
Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org> · Jabber: herzi jabber org
GNOME Deutschland                  · http://www.gnome-de.org/