Trademark Guidelines Strike Team

Hey all,

Thanks for all the responses (and vicious badgering) regarding the trademark
guidelines.

We're trying something new on the board this year - creating strike teams
for important issues that need a lot of attention. I've just kickstarted a
team on board-list, and will be inviting interested foundation members to
get involved. Needless to say, our lawyers will be involved to advise us on
matters of law, but we'll have to advise them about the unique requirements
of our community. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

   "Odd is good by the way. I knew normal in high school and normal hates
                            me." - Mary Gardiner