Re: Temujin

Dima,

I have to admit -- at first, I thought I have to get offended.
But then I realized that when I was a teenager the most popular disco at
the pioneer(Soviet boyscouts) summer camp was "Rasputin" by German group
"Dchigis Han" (can send you mp3, if you are interested).

Just take it as a funny thing, ... but you are right, it is almost a
"Hitler" Gnome release for the Russian ear. Next should be "Pinochet" --
he, also, is a famous strong personality, ... Ooo no, we should have
"Stalin" and "Lenin" releases, that would shouw them!!

 Sergey

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 14:10, Dmitri Hrapof wrote:
>  --- George <jirka 5z com> wrote:
> > I think we'd fail in the 'ingenious' category
> > there).
> :-)
>
> > Temujin the president of the world, or give him >
> nobel peace prize.
> Ok, sorry for outburst of emotions
> And spasibo Czecham for defeating Mongol

It is true! Czechs and/or Pols defeated him. He did pass through Russia
and, tired of killing people on the way, stopped somewhere in Poland or
Slovakia.