Re: [ NYLXS: GNOME SUMMIT - Brooklyn USA NOVEMBER 22-24 ] Conference Congradulations and Acknoledgements

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 21:48, Ruben I Safir wrote:

> GNOME SUMMIT November 2003:  Brooklyn USA
>
> I want to thank everyone for their participation and hard work in making the 2003 GNOME Developers Summit a
> success, and to give indivduals their just recognition.

Ditto. On behalf of GNOME Foundation board of directors and members,
thank you to all the volunteers who helped make the Summit possible.
Special thanks to you for the hospitality shown to GNOME in Brooklyn.

Best regards,

tim

Timothy Ney
Executive Director