Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Ballots sent

begin  quote
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 21:06:33 +0100
Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net> wrote:

> Hi all,
> We have just sent the ballots for the elections. Every member who can
> vote for the elections should have received an e-mail with
> instructions explaining how to vote.

> For more information, please look at the elections procedures at
> If you have any
> questions, feel free to send them to elections gnome org or to
> foundation-list gnome org

In regards to invalid votes, Will there be a notification back to the
voter that such was the case, or will it be accepted, sending a
return notice and then silently dropped?

begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
See Microsoft KB Article Q265230 for more information.