Re: Two quick proposals on user names and mail aliases

How about:
  1. All Foundation members get a NAME M_INITIAL SURNAME gnome org
     Automatically or upon request, I leave for others to decide
  2. All other ZBR gnome org are served in a first come, first
     served basis
  3. All non-foundation members should have a reason to have same
     treatment as 1 and 2 (like a cvs account, long track record of
     gnome helping, etc...)
  4. All others, do something to put you in 1 to 3, please.

Hugs, Rui

ps: bitching about an email alias is reason enough to have a
VANITY_alias gnome org ;)

+ So let's do it...?