Re: Ask questions to the candidates running for the GNOME Foundation elections

<quote who="Vincent Untz">

> We want the GNOME community to be involved in the GNOME Foundation, and
> one way to involve you is to allow you to ask questions to the candidates
> running for the GNOME Foundation elections. Here's your chance to know
> what the candidates think about what is concerning you.

You might want to add a link to the Charter and perhaps explicitly mention
that the Board doesn't do technical stuff - there are lots of development
oriented questions popping up on that thread already (ie. "Where are all of
my options? Why aren't you corporate patsies fighting against the evil
preference killers?" etc.)

- Jeff

  "Ever since GNOME development began, I have urged people to aim to make
   it as good as the Macintosh.  To try to be like Windows is to try for
                      second-best." - Richard Stallman