RE: Minutes of the Board meeting June 15 2003

On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 11:41, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > The development documentation is somewhat lacking. Especially critical
> > is the lack of tutorial type docs explaining how to start writing a
> > Gnome program (having a reasonable template for autoconf, going over
> > what tools to use and so on).
>
> gnome-hello exists and should be up-to-date.

On the other hand, I didn't know about gnome-hello until about 1 week
ago on IRC. (I still haven't looked at it :). We have a general problem
in helping people find the _right_ docs, quickly, as soon as they start
looking for them.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"We made GNOME-VFS support smb: and nfs: URIs. And we made OOo support
GNOME-VFS. Booyakasha!" -- nat