Re: Conference Booth Organization

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 02:49, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> Hi folks!  A few of us GNOMErs in Portland managed to put together a
> booth for GNOME at OSCON.  We managed to talk to a lot of folks, and
> share some ideas about what GNOME is, and where it's going.  I think the
> booth went pretty well in general, we even had a few 'celebrities' stop
> by (Miguel, Jim Gettys, and Keith Packard, and so on).  However, there
> were a bunch of things that we could have done a lot better, so I've
> been trying to write them up, so that we can have an even more kick-ass
> booth for the next conference (LWE SF, anyone?).  Here's a list, a bit
> of explanation for most of the items, and one or two closing remarks.

Somebody else wrote a couple of web pages of ideas after a London(?)
conference where he was doing GNOME demonstrations a couple of years
ago. For the life of me, I cannot find a reference to these pages now,
but my memory of that list is pretty similar to what Greg has noted.
Since two people have said it, it must be true.

Cheers,
Malcolm