Re: Minutes of the GNOME Board meeting February 11 2003

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 07:53:22PM -0500, Alan Cox wrote:
> >   ACTION: Telsa to talk to Andrew Hutton about possibility of a future
> >        GUADEC-like thing associated with OLS (a la the kernel
> >        summit). Miguel to talk to organisers of NordU* similarly.
> >         => We won't do the OLS, tesla is discarded from the ACTION
>                                   ^^^^^
>                        Goodbye DV it was nice knowing you ;)

  Argh double sorry <grin/>

> More seriously I am curious why the board decided not to look at something
> associated with OLS ?

  It was clearly a good opportunity and venue, but we were afraid
of not being able to cover the costs associated to 2 events and 
decided to focuse on GUADEC which is the key GNOME meeting.


Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]