Re: Minutes of the GNOME Board meeting April 22 2003

Hello everyone,

Thanks again for the minutes.

If anyone would be willing to expand on the thoughts behind this
particular item I would appreciate it. Why the wait, at least for what
has happened in the past?

>   ACTION : Tim/Jonathan Create spreadsheet outline for funding
> 	- baseline needs
> 	- target goals above that
> 	- known income
>         => This is pending GUADEC and renewal of the Advisory Board revenue.

If you have last year's result (or this year's, whatever the
foundation's concept of year), is there any reason we can't see what the
cash flow has been? I suppose the best policy for the future would be to
release this at the time of filing the paperwork for non-profit status
every year.

Thanks for working on this and everything else,
adrian