Re: [Fwd: Resignation from GNOME Foundation Membership Committee]

Just to sort of tie up a long and winding thread, I wanted to say thanks
for the the support of folks here, and to applaud the ongoing discussion
of the membership policy.

I sincerely hope that the practically all-new Membership Committee will
take this opportunity to raise its profile, ensure that its work is
understood, and to continue to do a difficult job in a dignified and
consistent manner.

For the record, I've had a couple of people mail me this afternoon to
say they regret making this a personal issue. This is also a good thing.

Regards,
Mike