Re: [Fwd: Resignation from GNOME Foundation Membership Committee]

Le Jeudi 19 septembre 2002, a 16:45, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller a ecrit :
> Well if my questioning of the rejection of Bruce Perens on IRC a week or
> two ago was that part this I apologize for that.

Just to clarify: Bruce has not been rejected for the moment.

After some discussion, we rejected Bruce's application. This is why his
application is marked as 'denied' in the gnome-foundation module. But
we did continue the discussion afterwards and decided to contact Miguel
to have more information about Bruce's contributions and we are waiting
for Miguel's answer to take our decision.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.