Re: Minutes of the GNOME Board meeting September 10 2002

A couple of questions about these (and, btw, it's really nice to see
minutes that are comprehensive enough from both foundation and
release-team meetings that we can use them to start discussions):

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 12:21:44PM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> 	  Minutes of the GNOME Board meeting September 10 2002
> 	  ====================================================
[...]
>   ACTION: Tim looking at structuring tutorials, need to send a call
>   for speakers
> 	=> Tim sent mail to various people, pending

Tutorials and speakers for what?

> ===========
[...]
>   - SPI advisor invitation:
>     We got an invitation from the SPI to provide an advisor from the
>     Gnome foundation.
>     It's something appropriate for the foundation to do and we are looking
>     for the right person to fill that position.

What is the "SPI"? Space Planning Institute? Smart Persons Initiative?
Super Party Issues?

Thanks,
Malcolm