Re: Minutes of the GNOME Board meeting October 8 2002

<quote who="Daniel Veillard">

>   Jim also reported that we will also get a machine from HP for
>   improving the CVS server which is currently saturated.
>
>   ACTION: Jonathan talk to gnome-sysadmin about adding ssh
>           tunnelling for GNOME CVS access
>         => Jonathan will try to get this scheduled with Owen, pending
> 	   This should be on the plan for the new machine

Awesome! Is there a timeline on either of these?

I'd like to shoehorn the LDAP mail and auth stuff I've been working on into
the plans if possible. I'd like to get us shifted over to LDAP to ease admin
and recovery (if we ever need to, may as well plan for it).

Thanks, great stuff,

- Jeff

--
     "If I can't be near you I would rather be adrift in space." - Neil
                          Finn, Try Whistling This