Re: Mailing list cleanup proposal

<quote who="Telsa Gwynne">

> > Oh, Jonathan also suggested that in future, we ought to avoid both gnome-*
> > and *-list. They're kinda redundant. :-)

> I don't mind redoing all my mutt and procmail rules if it's towards
> something more consistent. Well, I do. I just mind less. But I do mind if
> someone just changes things because "well, we're changing lots, we might
> as well change these too".

Jonathan's suggestion was for "in future"; we're about half and half now.
My suggestions are just for getting out of mailing list confusion through
consolidation or documentation.

No wild or dramatic changes (apart from, perhaps, platform-devel-list).

- Jeff

--
    I wanted to be Superman, but all I got were these special powers of
                             self-deprecation.