Re: SPI + GNOME

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 02:53:34PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Just wondering if there's any continuning cooperation between the
> organisations, and whether this information should be updated.

Here's my understanding:

While active cooperation has foundered a little bit between GNOME and
SPI, this is mostly due to inattention from the respective groups rather
than due to any sort of conflict.

Mails have been exchanged between the SPI Board of Directors and the
GNOME Foundation recently, and it is my understanding the the GNOME
Foundation intends to appoint a representative to the SPI Board once the
Foundation's current election cycle concludes.

Anyone who can correct or elaborate on the above, please do.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    A committee is a life form with six
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    or more legs and no brain.