Re: 11 Questions to answer

On Mon, 2002-11-25 at 13:58, Jim Gettys hp com wrote:

> [...] The details of the
> consortium agreement inadvertently "froze out" individuals who wanted to
> contribute not having affiliation with a member company, however.

Interesting, I didn't know that.  The W3C has a similar model but
individuals can contribute by being "invited experts", as well as
by public mailing lists and ddresses to send comments, and we do get
quite a bit of non-member contributions.

> It still begs the question of whether we can muster the resources to
> ensure that a bug list, using whatever technology, is more help than
> hindrance.

Sometimes combining a huge bug list with text retrieval can help.

Liam

--
http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Liam Quin, XML Activity Lead, W3C