Re: Director's report

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 07:26, GNOME Foundation wrote:
> Hello Members,
>
> *Projects:
>
> Mississippi School Project - their needs assessment is done.  We look
> forward to testing GNOME in the schools.
> Organizing LTSP collaboration - will hold a conference call with
> Havoc & some LTSP developers to move this along.
> Book -  There is publisher interest in a 2.0 manual in English.  We
> could use some authors.  Anyone interested and have the time?

I've been following a number of web sites lately such as,
linuxtoday.com, pclinuxonline.com etc and also Linux Magazine and Linux
Journal.  There seems to be an increasing flow of articles about KDE and
was wondering if there is an advocacy group that could be writing
similar articles about GNOME to promote it?

We really need to keep it front and center.

--
George Farris <george gmsys com>