Re: Director's report

> On 19 Nov 2002, GNOME Foundation wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the heads up. The exams at Trinity are earlier in the month.
> > Are exams in Spain, the UK and Denmark running during 14th - 18th?
>
> Although you didn't specifically ask, exams in Hungary are typically all
> through June.

Same in Belgium.  I think you'll find this is an issue pretty much
everywhere you care about.

Out of curiosity - why has the timeframe moved to two months later in the
year ?

Thomas

Don't shut your eyes just yet
Don't even open your mouth just yet
Because there's things you've got to see
There's things you won't believe of me
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->