Re: Questions

On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 12:54, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 12:11, Andy Tai wrote:
> > Come on, such negative attacks are not productive.
> >
> > This is the election for GNOME, in which hopefully
> > candidates do not attack each other, unlike the recent
> > governor race in California.
>
> I'm merely pointing out. People who haven't met Richard should know what
> he's like. And I only get bad karma doing that, so it's not like I'm
> doing this for my personal gain.

Bastien is right. Richard has a set of principles he stands firmly by,
loudly, unmovingly and with a rather limited understanding of tact,
diplomacy and when to drop an issue.

Just try and use the words "open source" in a discussion with him and
you'll get a predictible lecture, every time its mentioned at any point
in any discussion again and again and again.

Its possible to be right and impossible to work with at the same time.
Richard is a great example.

Alan