Re: Board attendance stats...

On Sat, 2002-11-02 at 22:31, Mike Newman wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-11-02 at 22:01, Glynn Foster wrote:
> > Hey there,
> >
> > I remember someone posting the attendance figures last year, so I
> > thought I'd count up the stats from the minutes sent to
> foundation-announce gnome org
>
> Being a sucker for statistics, I decided to run a Fantasy Board League
> given Glynn's work.
>
> I gave each board member 3 points for an on-time attendance. I deducted
> 1 point for being late, 2 for regrets, and 3 for being missing. The
> final league table - equally pinch-of-salt worthy - is as follows:

Gah! I mispasted my results in my statistical glee - I missed out
Jonathan, who should in fact be equal second with Telsa in our fantasy
board league. I repost below, in case anyone has taken this remotely
seriously - which of course they shouldn't...

Mike

Name				OT	L	R	M	Score
Havoc Pennington		18	0	1	0	52
Telsa Gwynne			17	0	1	1	46