Re: Non-free programs

I'm more of the opinion that we keep with Free Software related software
only on www.gnome.org.  The reason being, free software authors are
putting hard work into putting out a quality product with no intent on
making a profit from the source code.  They should be celebrated and be
given official GNOME recognition.

The commercial products can find other avenues to advertise their projects
since they have a revenue stream.  We have 3rd party resources like
www.gnomedesktop.com, lwn.net and freshmeat to showcase their products.
There are other resources for commericial software let them use it.

sri