Re: Boston GNOME Summit - July 2002.
- From: Nat Friedman <nat ximian com>
- To: "Bradley M. Kuhn" <bkuhn fsf org>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Boston GNOME Summit - July 2002.
- Date: 03 Jun 2002 19:30:38 -0400
On Mon, 2002-06-03 at 18:45, Bradley M. Kuhn wrote:
> Nat Friedman <nat ximian com> wrote:
> > The Boston GNOME Summit is open to GNOME Foundation members.
> Will it also be open to (at least) one representative from each of the
> organizational members of GNOME Foundation's Advisory Board
Potentially; let me check with the other organizers and get back to
you. Do remember, though, that this is primarily a heads-down meeting
for the hackers.
] [Thread Prev