Friends of GNOME page

>There was some of the same criticisms on Slashdot yesterday
>(where does the money go?). Let me know of any updates you
>might want to make to the Friends web page.

Can I suggest the replacement of all variants of "donation"
on the Friends Of GNOME page with variants of "contribution"

"Contribution" is largely synonymous with "donation" but
carries the additional meaning:
"any one of a number of individual efforts in a common endeavor"
which I think is important given the community nature of
the GNOME project.

By sending money to the GNOME foundation you are not
giving money to a third party seperate to yourself but
are contributing to a community that you belong to.

Paul
McGarry