Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Preliminary results

Allan Gottlieb wrote:

I don't like this alternative.  The email is much simpler.  I would
prefer either alan's suggested wording or putting the validation in
the summary.

It would be more work to set up a web interface, but I don't think it
would be significantly more work for the voters.  We can all cut and paste.
It would likely be less error prone, since you can have script that prevents
a person from voting for the same person more than once and only allows
the selection of 11 or fewer names.

Probably my favorite solution is having the ID in the Subject: field, though.

   Miles