Re: Non-free software and GNOME (The conclusion)
- From: Rob Brown-Bayliss <on_the_net clear net nz>
- To: Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>
- Cc: Wolfgang Sourdeau <wolfgang contre com>, Foundation List <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Non-free software and GNOME (The conclusion)
- Date: 31 Oct 2001 19:41:29 +1300
On Tue, 2001-10-30 at 22:05, Alan Cox wrote:
> > > 3) prostitution is not a good way of doing things.
> > I believe that prostitution is derived from a latin word prostituere
> > which is to "offer for sale"
> Its certainly selling a service rather than a product, sometimes with
> extensive customisation work 8)
Yes, you have to feel a little pity for the customer when sometimes the
advertising fails to mention that the customisation is only half done
] [Thread Prev