Re: "Friends of GNOME"

>   *  Friend:
>         * Receive recognition of their contribution on the GNOME
>           Foundation web page, indicating their contribution level.
>   *  Benefactor:
>         * Benefits of "Friend"
>         * Receive a GNOME mouse pad
>   * Associate:
>         * Benefits of "Benefactor"
>         * Receive a GNOME coffee mug
>   * Sponsor:
>         * Benefits of "Associate"
>         * Receive a GNOME t-shirt
>   * Booster:
>         * Benefits of "Sponsor"
>         * Receive a GNOME polo shirt
>   * Partner:
>         * Benefits of "Booster"
>   	* Receive framed print of GNOME foot

	(signed by TigerT ?)

> 5) The donor status will be treated as a one-year subscription.  After
> one year, donors will be asked to renew.
>
> 6) We will allow individuals to make donations at shows and conferences,
> and also provide either an electronic or paper form on the web.
>
> All constructive feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Questions with my business world hat on

At what level do people get
	- Logo displayed on the gnome web site cycled with others of
	  suitable level

	- Entry in a new scrolling 'Additional funding by'  box in gnome-about

	- Free inclusion with handouts from gnome foundation booths at
	  events (and I can see this one being dependant on size of company)

Alan