Re: [Fwd: icone]

I assume he is located in France, and thus it might be usefull to let
him contact the French Chapter of the FSF Europe
(contact france fsfeurope org) in case of further need about Free
Software licence problems on his side...

Just my two cents.

Hope this helps.

--
Olivier BERGER - Secrétaire de l'association APRIL
APRIL (http://www.april.org) - Vive python (http://www.python.org)