Re: terminal servers

Dick Porter <dick ximian com> writes:
> Is there any current effort to promote this sort of thing centrally?  I know
> next to nothing about PR, but isn't this the sort of thing (along with the
> "guy in Oregon" that Justin mentions) that we should be making noises
> about from the foundation?
>

> Maybe the board nominees can comment further :)

Sure, several of us (board and otherwise) met with the LTSP guys at
ALS, and Leslie talked to them a bit about the PR/case-study
opportunity. We didn't realize we already had good case study
candidates though. Anyone with nice case study leads should mail
gnome-press-contact gnome org with the details.

Havoc