RE: Candidacy (Bastien Nocera)

Good Luck! :>)

-----Original Message-----
From: Bastien Nocera [mailto:hadess hadess net]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 6:14 AM
To: foundation-announce gnome org
Subject: Candidacy (Bastien Nocera)

As nobody is coming forward, I'm volunteering myself, and I hope people
will be scared enough to send their candidacies.

--------------

Name: Bastien Nocera
Email: hadess hadess net or hadess linux com
Affiliation: none

I'm a relative newcomer to the Gnome world as a programmer, with my main
interests in multimedia, all ease-of-use concerns (accessibility
included), and portability.

I've never run for any elections on such a Board, but I have some
experience in strongly opiniated discussions (with politics, and not
hackers ;), and being French, I have a big mouth as well.

Hmm, couple of words to go... I like bitter ale.

Cheers