Re: Establishing "The GNOME Press?"

I expect O'Reilly will be interested.  We should encourage publication
via publishers who have good distribution channels world-wide.

I also think that educating the publishers that Linux desktops outnumber
the traditional workstation desktops by a large factor is also needed.

I don't think an exclusive arrangement is healthy: but the idea of the
use of the logo if it gets reviewed in some fashion appeals to me.
				- Jim

--
Jim Gettys
Technology and Corporate Development