Re: Minutes of the GNOME Board meeting 6 March 2001

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Daniel Veillard wrote:

>   My recollection is:
>     - incorporating in Delaware doesn't have a distinctive advantage
>       (remember we are non-profit ;-)

I think the franchise fees are cheaper there, and there may be a few other
advantages beside the ones specific to for-profits. I apologize for not
being able to be more specific; I cannot find the details now that I
actually want it.

I guess I am merely asking you to ask the lawyers for a little more
information on this, since they should know a lot more - California
shouldn't be chosen just because it is more convenient for them, but
because it is best for us.

</nitpick>
-- Elliot
The truth knocks on my door, and I say