Change of affiliation

 First, I would like to wish everybody an Happy New Year and all the best
to the Gnome community.
 Second, since I'm a Board member I think it's reasonable for me to
announce that after 5 years at W3C I decided to change job and took a position
at RedHat. I will not work directly on Gnome but I will continue to maintain
and extend libxml and will serve on the Board as before (probably better
actually since this move helps me refocuse my efforts).

  Yours,

Daniel

daniel veillard com  | libxml Gnome XML toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/