Re: Minutes of the GNOME Board meeting December 11 2001

>    It seems clear that 2.0.0 will not contain the port of the big applications
>    The release should be named accordingly to reflect this, like:
>        "Gnome 2.0 Developers Platform and Core Desktop"

The name suggested above is kind of long and doesn't exactly roll off
the tounge... how about a shorter name like just Gnome 2.0 Core Desktop
of even just Gnome 2.0 Core? I think that still gets across the point
that it's a developer's platform. What's the difference between the two?

rusty