SSL Certificate

Hi all,

GNOME needs an SSL certificate. This has been discussed before, but unless
it's been below my radar, it hasn't happened yet.

I'm particularly interested in this, as the new website may/will provide
features that we'd like to keep behind https.

[ Again, if you have comments on the current website, and what could be done
better in future, please lodge bugs against the 'website' product. ]

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
       o/~ In spite of all those keystrokes, you're addicted to vim.
                              *ka-ching!* o/~