Re: gnome.org Account Policies

<quote who="Darin Adler">

> I think it's part of being truly "open" about the source code -- it's
> important to be able to get messages to other contributors easily.

Continuing on with this, in the Debian Project, every Debian developer is
subscribed to debian-private - and I'm not kidding when I say "every".
Perhaps GNOME should have a similar mailing list, so that have one place
where we can guarantee that all hackers can be contacted. (Obviously, it
would be appropriate to close postings to this list to allow members only.)

- Jeff

--
                      Is Murphy's Law constitutional?