GNOME mailing list archive website search functionality not working

Hi, I have mailed the relevant mailing lists and
webmasters to no avail so I am mailing the foundation
mailing list and hope this will get the attention of
the GNOME Foundation about its mailing list archive
web site.

The web-based search functionality on the mailing list
archives (mail.gnome.org) does  not cover any mail
newer than December 7, 2000.
Obviously someone should check the indexing process.

Thanks.

=====
Andy Tai, atai atai org, +1 408 943 0287, +1 408 393 6370

Dept of ECE, UC San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093-0407, USA
atai ucsd edu

Free Software: the software by the people, of the people and for the people! Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!