Re: changed charter, new elections proposal

Is anybody not comfortable with the idea of having an election committee composed
of Russell Steinthal, Dan Muet, Maciej Stachowiak?

The committee's job will be:
1- to process membership registrations.  (they're already doing that).
2- to function as a tie-breaker for minor election-related disputes that aren't
resolved on this list.
3- to monitor the elections, tally the votes and announce the election results.

Bart