Re: GNOME Foundation elections!

I'm going to have to weigh in with Alan, I don't thik the slate idea is a
good one at all, mostly because it is counter to the ideas set forth in
the charter and the goals of the organization. If we are looking to keep
it as open as possible, which is what we state in the charter, then I
think that slates (at least in theier current form)  are counter to that.

The rest of the charter is fine, from a foundation perspective.

 Chris

--
Linux Community Evangelist, VA Linux Systems            http://www.valinux.com
President, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group               http://www.svlug.org