Re: GNOME Foundation elections!

Hi Russell,

I suggested that rather than create a whole new 'body' we just take the
existing membership committee that the steering committee has created and
add you to it.  One less committee to create:

It sounds like there's consensus to hold the elections via postings to a
publicly archived mailing list.  That provides a lot of openness.
Therefore, I don't think we need to go crazy coming up with a supervisors
system.  Right now, there's a Membership committee on the Steering
Committee.  I think it's just 2 people or so.  Russell, why don't you join
that committee, and that committee can oversee the elections.  Does that
strike the right balance?

Bart