Re: membership list

> I wrote a script in CVS as gnome-foundation/htmlize-membership.py
> which converts gnome-foundation/membership.txt to HTML - it would be
> simple to add an HTML version to www.gnome.org.
>
> I think it might be a nice way to acknowledge all the current GNOME
> contributors, and also it would be a convenient directory to find
> hacker's email addresses (spam-munged of course).
>
> What do people think?

I personally have no problem with my email address and name being
linked from www.gnome.org.  I think having an HTML representation of
the membership list is a great idea.

Jamin Philip Gray
jgray writeme com
http://DoLinux.org/jamin/

You know you have a small apartment when Rice Krispies echo.
                -- S. Rickly Christian