membership list

Hi,

I wrote a script in CVS as gnome-foundation/htmlize-membership.py
which converts gnome-foundation/membership.txt to HTML - it would be
simple to add an HTML version to www.gnome.org.

I think it might be a nice way to acknowledge all the current GNOME
contributors, and also it would be a convenient directory to find
hacker's email addresses (spam-munged of course).

What do people think?

I can add a filter list to the script if particular hackers want to be
excluded from the web list, I don't know if anyone will feel that way.

Havoc