Re: GNOME Foundation paperwork

Understood - your trepidation of "somehow". Guess what I meant to imply is that I
told the attorneys "this document represents the overriding spirit and principals of
the GNOME community and hopefully the Foundation. Please advise how best to utilize
this document - as a reference? etc. -  when formalizing the Foundation, etc."

--
Regards,

Rob

Rob Humphreys | CollabNet | 415.908.1241 direct | 415.596.9021 cell
rob collab net | open source changes everything | www.collab.net