Re: GNOME Foundation paperwork

no, you missed my point I think. I didn't want to make the manifesto a legally
binding doc, etc.
Simply an addendum - or overriding theme, referancable document, etc. - that
related to the overall Foundation. Nothing to do with the actual legal
articles of incorporation, etc.

Bart and I thought that we would like to se it referenced somehow.

--
Regards,

Rob

Rob Humphreys | CollabNet | 415.908.1241 direct | 415.596.9021 cell
rob collab net | open source changes everything | www.collab.net