Question to all Candidates

I have been following this discussion about what the purpose and direction
the GF's Board of Directors is going to lead the Foundation in.  I think
that this first BoD will define the direction and ultimately the future
of the Foundation.  By talking about the Foundation I'm not saying GNOME.  I
think that GNOME will continue if this experiment of the Foundation succeeds
or fails.  Anyways, I have two questions I'd like to ask the candidates.

What do you believe are the major challenges facing the Foundation at the
present?

Where do you see the Foundation 10 years from now?

Eric Baudais

P.S. Notice I said the Foundation and not GNOME.