Re: Legal Schmegal

I think tigert would be favorable to us making it officially a trademark
belonging to the gnome foundation. Having seen the drama behind the LI
linux trademark issue, I'd reccomend the trademarking of the gnome name as
being the first order of business for the foundation.

 Chris

--
Linux Community Evangelist, VA Linux Systems            http://www.valinux.com
President, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group               http://www.svlug.org